EBL 4 Pack Lithium CR123A 3V Batteries 1600mah , Battery Case
Included Eco-friendly Battery
|Battery Type||Lithium Battery|
|Storage Cycle||Up to 10 Years|
|Gross Weight:||2.77 ounce|
Contents: 1 sets/ 4 X CR123A Lithium Batteries
|Payment terms||T/T, L/C, Western Union, Paypal, MoneyGrame etc.|
|Shippment||Air/Sea shippment (DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT)|
|Delivery time||7-15 working days for international express|
20-40 working days for sea transportation.
Product Features :
- Ultra high energy density and lasts 3-5 times longer than alkaline
batteries digital cameras, handheld GPS more with high technology.
- Super long storage - The life span up to 10 years with Low
self-discharge , friendly environment and less waste.
- Wild compatible - Suitable for variety of devices including photo
equipment, camera equipment, flashlights, light meters, security
cameras, and much more.
- Explosion proof design - The Special seal cover, heat dissipation
hole and PTC Current Discharge Protection could avoid explosions
that are caused by high temperatures.
- Portable taking batteries with durable battery case - ideal for
travel, camping, hiking and use in high-drain game controllers,
handheld electronics and power tools.
Lithium CR123A 3V Batteries:
- EBL Lithium CR123A 3V Batteries are very useful in a great variety
- These lithium batteries are made up of grade A cells with longer
battery life and long lasting power.
- These eco-friendly battery cells can be used freely and safely for
your devices and gadgets.
Brand Name: EBL
Quantity: 16 Packs
Battery Type: Lithium CR123A
These batteries are widely compatible with a great variety of
devices, such as flashlight, digital camera, light meter, and lots
of other photographic devices and handheld devices.
The eco-friendly non-rechargeable batteries have long battery life,
great reliability and low self discharge.
16 X CR123A Lithium Batteries
Battery Storage Case
Do not store the batteries near heat sources.
Keep them in a dry and cool place.
Insert the batteries in right direction to avoid reversed polarity.
Do not dispose of these batteries in fire.
Keep these batteries away from children.